Our fit-for-meaningful purpose approach to coaching reflects our mantra: Enabling people and institutions succeed in their noble purpose. Moreover, our coaching method is best known for assisting individuals to define and fulfill their mission of being. With the stable and confident foundation of a personal, meaningful life purpose, clients can select options congruent with who they are, what they want, and to what useful end.
While an array of resources are leveraged, clients are encouraged to read The Path to a Meaningful Purpose: Psychological Foundations of Logoteleology to gain insight on what makes a person and life meaningful. We are unique in that we have successful and proprietary methods that benefit people with their existential concerns.
Our meaningful purpose coaching follows these principles, we:
- strive to establish a meaningful, safe and comfortable relationship with the client
- help the client clarify, claim and own her or his need for coaching
- assist the client in determining improvement goals, and to what noble end
- encourage forward movement and the implementation of resolutions
- follow and respect the client’s pace and readiness state. We remain client-centric
- follow a code of confidentiality and professional ethical guidelines
Our experienced coaches are certified or are in the process of certification from reputable coaching licensing organizations. They are also trained in Boston Institute for Meaningful Purpose theory and methods. Some of our coach partners are licensed psychologists.